Each of us can re-create that familiar scene in Bethlehem in our own lives by works of righteousness, we can come unto Him each day of our lives just as if we had trod in our sandaled feet the rocky path to Bethlehem, holding a staff or bearing gifts:
- The scriptures can light our way, and our testimonies can be a light from within like a star to follow just as the Wise Men.
- The voices of angels can be the voices of our beloved prophet and His servants.
- We can kneel at the feet of our Savior just as literally as the shepherds and the Wise Men, but we do it in prayer.
- The gifts we bring are our talents.
- We can shout “Hosanna” like that angelic choir and spread the good news by bearing our testimonies and sharing gospel.
Congrats to 12th Day drawing winner, Elizabeth Saderup, who won a Nauvoo Temple tapestry bell pull and an hand carved olive wood bell with Holy Family nativity from Israel! Please contact MHA office 801-272-5601 or email@example.com within 30 days to arrange for how to receive your prize.
Thank you everyone for your insights on both FB and our blog. The Story still available on yesterday’s Question website blog post.